Re: [IP] re: 504 plan

> Holly wrote> the schools do the 504 plan but as parents we have the
> right to stipulate what we want.
> This is not always the case.  Here in WA state where we live I am
> given the 504 paper work and fill out the information.

They may supply you with a standard form, etc... but under FEDERAL
law they are obligated to satisfy the requirements of you and your
physician. The fact that they supply a starting point or plan guide
does not in any way obligate you to use it or follow it. You need
only supply a reasonable guide for your own plan.