Re: [IP] First Trip with Pump

What I was told, was keep it on, if you go in the h2o, you can disconnect
for up to an hr, but keep it in a cooler (in a zip lock bag) because  to
keep the insulin cool. also, since you are (and ot her ipr's are on fast
acting insulin, your body takes in insulin every few minutes (I get .1
every 7.5 minutes - as of now, will probably change once I have been on a
while) what I did was to eat , have my 5 units, then put it in suspend,
then disconnect, run arround and play! then re connect (cleaning the ends
with an alcholol wipe. your best bet is to ask your db dr since every one
is different

David R