[IP] ip is it legal?

I was just wondering of the legality of "free" pen/needels going in the
mail. about a month ago,
before I started p'ing, I was out of pen needels. I called the pharmacy and
they were told that they were discontinuing them (for bd pen) I called the
bd folks, and they said that they were soo backed up that there was a back
order, I called the pharmacy and they got it strait. BD sen  a "free" month
supply of needles BUT NOT TO ME, BUT TO MY PHARMACY, so I was just
wondering if it is legal ?  any db mailmen know of this?

DR