[IP] Accu-chek Test strips

I actually have a few boxes (not sure how many) of
Accu-chek comfort curve strips that I had left over
when I traded in my old meter.  So they will go to
waste.  So e-mail me..particularly if you have little
or no insurance coverage (thanks for the idea fellow
group member-sorry forgot who posted about the
Accu-chek coupons!) and I will send them to you.
First come first serve though.

Do You Yahoo!?