Re: [IP] Diabetic items for free

Hi Corky,

If it is still available I would like to have the NovoPen 1.5 and needles.
I've used an original NovoPen (1995) for emergencies for a number of years
and have used disposable pens since it died at the first of the year.

If you can send it let me know and I will send you postage and a box and
address label if needed.

Thanks for the offer regardless

Patrick G. Jobe
21 Sunnywood Drive