[IP] *Old* pumper, Contact me, please

I could probably do an archive search, but there is a lady on this list who
was stopped by authorities a wayyyyyyy long time ago due to her *archaic*
pump's red flashing light and they thought she was wired for a bomb. I can't
recall (vbg) who you are. Please contact me privately as I want to include
your story on the evolution of pumps and need to line it up with the proper
*machine* and correct details. TIA  (~_^)

Caution: Do not ask for advice, you might get it.