[IP] Feet Hurt So Much

Is it just me or does anybody else have this problem? My feet burn and hurt
so much more when it is hot out....today it must be close to 90 degrees, and
my feet are killing me. I have neuropathy and I take 50mg of Nortriptylene
at bedtime, but nothing helps. I have tried every kind of drug out there,
anti-depressants, anti-seizures, anti-arrythmias, creams, lotions, soaks,
rubs, sprays, etc. etc. Nothing helps. But I was just wondering if anyone
else had more pain the hotter it gets?