Re: [IP] OneTouch Ultra

In a message dated 7/20/01 8:22:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Oh dear, you should NEVER have to buy a meter, especially if you test a lot
> like we do with our pumps! Call Lifescan and tell them you test 10-12x/day
> (or however many times) and tell them you heard about their meter and your
> insurance covers the strips so you want to know if there is any way you can
> "try" their meter.  They will be MORE THAN HAPPY to send you one for FREE
> because they know you will be buying the strips

This isn't always true.
I tried calling and getting them to send a free meter and they said NO WAY!!
If you do buy one and have a one touch trade in you can get all your money
back in rebates though.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000