Re: [IP] re: 504 plan

You have a LOT more say in it than they are giving you. I teach,  but have
very little experience with a 504 except to know I am given a copy and told
to follow it. But, I do know that you can push and they do have to follow,
maybe not willingly, but with the new discrimination laws, they can't deny
you anything in reason. If you still have problems, call the local ADA, they
have many people  who are willing to be advocates for you.
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 9
Elkmont, AL