[IP] 504 plan

Jared is going to be in a new school this year, actually, my school. I will
be there  to have all of his supplies, snacks, and in case of an emergency.
But, I want to set up a 504 for  the other teachers. I don't think anyone
will give him any problem because we all teach high school and I know them
pretty well, but I have been fooled before with teachers I never thought we
would have problems with.
Does anyone  have a sample of a 504 for their teen pumper that they would be
willing to share? I checked out the ADA sight and there is a sample there,
but I have to change sooo much I was wondering if anyone had  one that I
wouldn't have to leave out or put in so much,  and one to help make sure I
don't leave anything out.
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 9
Elkmont, AL