[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #303

  insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:
Need to talk...  Hopefully I deleted everything I was supposed to this time.  Monday through Friday I do everything that I am supposed to... Then on Friday night due to depression or maybe being sorry for myself I decide to drink... Blood sugars are usually under control except night like tonights... I am a successful divisional director, yet I feel as if my life is empty because forever I will have to deal with this pump and the diabetes.  I am at 455 yet continue to drink... makes it go up and then down... someone please talk to me and no judgements please....

Do You Yahoo!?