Re: [IP] When to re-order?

In a message dated 7/20/01 8:59:29 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi.  I have been pumping sinve 6/10/01.  YEAH!  Ok, I was sent a 3 month
 supply from MM for starters.  I was wondering when I should order more
 supplies.  I'm not even sure how much they send at 1 time.  I noticed a
 couple of messages about MM being backed up till August.  Just wondering as
 it will be my first time ordering supplies.   >>

I order when I get down to my last box. The order is for three month's worth.
The backup until August is only for one particular set.

Jan and Elvis