[IP] When to re-order?

Hi.  I have been pumping sinve 6/10/01.  YEAH!  Ok, I was sent a 3 month
supply from MM for starters.  I was wondering when I should order more
supplies.  I'm not even sure how much they send at 1 time.  I noticed a
couple of messages about MM being backed up till August.  Just wondering as
it will be my first time ordering supplies.  Also, I'm wondering how does
one decide on a name?  What are the considerations?  My cousin has only one
suggestion so far for me..."HanznFranz"  lol...SNL anyone?  Thanks in adv.