Re: [IP] FreeStyle Meter and Frio Wallet

In a message dated 7/20/2001 1:51:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Recently someone asked if the FreeStyle meter could be stored in a Frio
 wallet (http://www.friouk.com/) and if it would protect it from the heat
 (of a golf outing I think). >>

We used the frio wallet last week for a fast take and It keep it nicely cool
in Houston at near 100 degrees and at the beach in Galveston.  We however,
nearly died from the heat and would have gladly jumped in a human size frio
bag.  I was pleased with the way it worked in the Houston  because it works
by evaporative cooling-not nearly as effective in high humidity.  I just
checked and FreeStyle fits too.

Joy, Mom to John,7 ,MM508 since March