[IP] Therasense meters for free?

Catherine wrote:

<<For anybody who is interested, Therasense is throwing
Freestyle meters at people for free. They use the
teen-insy drop of blood with alternative testing
adapter and there is software. I'll bet you could get
them through your endo.>>

I have to laugh at this one, sorry, when the Therasense first came out, I
wanted one so I contacted them to see if I could get one and they told me I
had to buy it then get a rebate for half the price.  When I told them I
hadn't paid for a meter since I got my first one about 15 years ago, they
more or less said, tough if you want our meter, then buy it.  So, I got 2
Ultras for free and like them so much I really don't want a Therasense, and
now they're offering them free.  Seems to me, they should have decided that
before, perhaps I'd be buying 300 Therasense strips per month rather than
Ultra... you snooze, you loose...