[IP] A Good Book

I picked up (at the library of all places) a copy of "The Diabetes Travel
Guide : How to Travel With Diabetes--Anywhere in the World" by Davida F.
Kruger (American Diabetes Association, 2000, ISBN 1-58040-041-8). This is a
really good book with a lot of  list, specific information and practical
advice. It is not specifically about pumping but it is very pump-aware with
some specific advice about traveling with your pump. I liked the book a lot
and may get a copy for future reference.

This book is also available from Amazon.con. It is not listed on the
pumpers book page (yet) but you can access it from there by using the
search function at the bottom of the page. If you do it this way
Insulin-Pumpers will receive a small contribution.