Re: [IP] Chat trns & My Mom's Progress

In a message dated 7/20/01 2:03:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> but was reading the
> transcripts today and was sorry to read that (NoXpLaNaTiOn4me)Gina's Mother
> was rushed to hospital, necessitating her rapid departure from chat.
> GINA: How's your mom? and you with the stress?
> Sorry list, but if one of the hosts is having 'diffs', shouldn't we offer
> support??
Thank you sooooo much, Jen, for thinking of me and taking the time out to
post a message like this.
My mother was rushed to the hospital last night because she could not breathe
and was coughing and coughing and coughing.  This is from some meds she is on
for pyoderma gangrenosum/sarcoidosis/cryoglobulinemia.  Yes, she's not well
and refuses to go to the doctor because she was kept for over one year before
in the hospital and she thinks they will keep her again!
Unfortunately, it had to take something like this to get her there!
She is still there and having some tests.  She does have right-sided heart
failure and a host of other things, so hopefully this is just from the
drug-induced asthma and she'll be home soon!
Thanks, again, Jen!  You're a real sweetie (well, of course)......