[IP] FreeStyle Meter and Frio Wallet

Recently someone asked if the FreeStyle meter could be stored in a Frio
wallet (http://www.friouk.com/) and if it would protect it from the heat
(of a golf outing I think).

Yes it does fit in the large Frio wallet. I stored mine in a small plastic
bag with a bottle of strips in the large wallet with no problem.

In terms of will it protect the meter - it did (ie. meter works with no out
of temperature indicator and with a reading of 98 mg/dL for the control
solution) in the following situation - wallet on floor of closed car parked
in full sunshine from 1:40PM to 5:10PM on 7/19/01 in Plainfield NJ,
exterior temperature 83F, interior car temperature (at 5:10) 94F.

I am going to continue to use it for these type situations.