Re: [IP] one touch ultra

I met with a rep the other day, and she said that Lifescan is not giving
these meters away.  She implied, but did not state directly, that they won't
give them away right now because of the low strip availability.  It seems
that the meter is much more popular then they expected, that it had taken a
large market share the fastest of any previous Lifescan meter.  If you want a
free meter, I'd say look for the buy 100 strips and get the meter for free