[IP] cost of One touch ultra

Hey everyone,I bought a one touch ultra a little over a month ago.  I
LOVE IT.  It is carried in a nice enough and large enough pouch that I
can carry it as my wallet it has a space I can put my cards in and cash,
I have attached my MM remote in it as well.  As far as costs go prices on
meters have come way down.  I got my One Touch II machine when I was 12
and it cost close to $200.00 with a bottle of strips.  I bought my one
touch Ultra in may of this year and it cost $29.99 Canadian and then I
bought a package of strips that cost as you know $99.00 for $100.00.  The
machine is cheaper than the strips but as noted before it is much quicker
which makes for easier testing.  I test while walking to the subway or in
the car or on the subway or at my desk.  It is great.  I have not used my
arm yet because I bruise very easily.  Good luck in getting a new

Amanda M. Brown email @ redacted email @ redacted (416)-650-2205