Re: [IP] one touch ultra

 Try your doctor my doctor gave me one for free he/she might be able to get you one on trade or even for free!
  Brandon Curtis <email @ redacted> wrote: Someone out there mentioned that you could call one
touch and possibly get a complimentary meter. What
number would you call? I just called the number on
the website (800-227-8862) and they informed me that
the only way to get a meter was from a retailor. I
would love to get this meter, but as a college
student, my finances are a little limited. My
insurance won't cover another meter since I recently
got the accucheck complete.

Brandon