[IP] one touch ultra

Someone out there mentioned that you could call one
touch and possibly get a complimentary meter.  What
number would you call?  I just called the number on
the website (800-227-8862) and they informed me that
the only way to get a meter was from a retailor.  I
would love to get this meter, but as a college
student, my finances are a little limited.  My
insurance won't cover another meter since I recently
got the accucheck complete.

Do You Yahoo!?