Re: [IP] Soft-sets Poping out

>NOTHING.  If the adhesion is staying down then that
>is NOT the problem.  The problem lies with the length of the canula or
>perhaps how a site is inserted....But NOT the tape!

This is probably correct but I'm not sure that it is the complete story. If
the adhesive is at all loose very near to the cannula and the skin/tissue
flexes the well attached tape further away from the site can create a
stress on the site that causes the cannula to pull and be partially
withdrawn. This can lead to crimping or complete withdrawal of the cannula.
For this reason I do not use excess tape or additional layers over the top
of the set. As Sylvia mentioned if the tape is not failing then the extra
layers are probably not the solution.