Re: [IP] Keeping water off Elvis

I was given the sports guard years ago when I first got my minimed pump.  My
minimed rep gave it to me free, and it works very well!  I think it's worth
the investment.....just think of how many times you easily spend $50 at the
pharmacy or food store on miscellaneous items!  This $50 purchase would be
well worth your peace of mind that your sugars are being controlled, and your
pump isn't getting stolen from the locker!