Re: [IP] Keeping water off Elvis

In a message dated 7/20/01 8:50:12 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I know they are kinda pricy but maybe a worth while investment if you do a
lot of swimming. The sports guard from MiniMed? I got one, but just haven't
tried it yet. >>

That's the thing -- I've been pumping for 2 1/2 years and have been swimming
*once*. (And just removed my pump.) A water park, I think, is a bit
different, especially when I will be in charge of two young children, who
tend to run in 10 different directions at once). So I kind of need to keep an
eye on them and keep them with me. Which probably means (ugh) actually

Jan and Elvis
(not a "water person")