Re: [IP] OneTouch Ultra

Katie-

<<Call Lifescan >>  IF you're not that forward then go
to the pharmaacy and check one out.  Mine had a
LIFESCAN REBATE and my mother got one and her rebate
arrived in less than two weeks..so I went ahead and
fronted the $70...if you send back your old meter, by
any company they will give you a $65 rebate or if you
dont' want to send your meter it's like $25 I think.
And I like it.  Nothing like getting results in 5
seconds.  My last one took 30!  But I too had no luck
getting samples from my arm.
Tarsha

 and tell