Re: [IP] OneTouch Ultra -- Adrienne

Adrienne wrote:

<<I thought I
would be able to use my arm with it and was
disappointed to find our that I couldn't get enough
blood from the arm and when I did, it left black and
blue marks(!) That is the only drawback though. Maybe
another blood letting device would be better.  >>

Do you have the adaptor for the lancet device for getting a blood sample
from your arm?  I've found that I have better results using it.  If you
don't have it, just call LifeScan and tell them you'd like one and they'll
send it right out to you.