Re: [IP] OneTouch Ultra

 Try this link it should take you right to the download or at least a couple clicks away! I don't know about gettng the patch cord for free, it is a "luxry" (sp) item so I don't see an insurance company paying for it. Also don't forget you might have to by an adapter that takes the cord from a 25 pin to a 9 pin depending on yur computer. You can get that at any puter store including radio shack I think we paid $12 dollars for it. Any questions E-mail me at my box if you would like.
Dave
  Question, however. I noticed someone's reply to this and mentioned a free download of software to keep numbers on your computer. I've been to the Lifescan website and must not be pushing the right button. I saw the connection cables for 20. Anybody know how to get the software and even the cables for free?

Thanks,
Ginger & Gizmo