Re: [IP] OneTouch Ultra

I, too, LOVE my ultra.  I'm fortunate enough to be able to get a good drop of blood on my arm with no brusing.  My doc "gave" me a sticking thing.  ( There's got to be a technical term for that) that is clear bottom so you can see your drop of blood.  I like the 5 seconds.  You can even test while at a stop light or whenever.

Question, however.  I noticed someone's reply to this and mentioned a free download of software to keep numbers on your computer.  I've been to the Lifescan website and must not be pushing the right button.  I saw the connection cables for 20.  Anybody know how to get the software and even the cables for free?

Ginger & Gizmo