Re: [IP] When to check for ketones?

In a message dated 7/20/01 12:35:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> When diagnosed, I was  taught to do it
> after a reading >240 mg

I would say that's a general guideline as I was taught the same thing.  I
would say to test with anything around 240 or up; test if something has gone
wrong with your pump (no delivery, etc) and you have a high reading; test if
you are ill and not eating.  Everyone is different, thus YMMV!