[IP] When to check for ketones?

I'm curious - at which point do people start testing
for ketones? When diagnosed, I was  taught to do it
after a reading >240 mg. But I really only do if I'm
sick or way over three hundred for no reason. I just
read a post where someone was checking for ketones
with a reading of 232 mg. Maybe the idea is those who
are more prone to ketones check more frequently....
And thanks to the poster, for the warm welcome to all
the new members.

Do You Yahoo!?