Re: [IP] OneTouch Ultra

Hi Katie.. I've been using the on touch ultra for 2
months now and really like it!  Used Precision QID
before and what a drag that was!  The Ultra uses much
less blood and is so fast.. 5 seconds.  I thought I
would be able to use my arm with it and was
disappointed to find our that I couldn't get enough
blood from the arm and when I did, it left black and
blue marks(!) That is the only drawback though. Maybe
another blood letting device would be better.  Also
the strips are backordered and have had to search
around to find them, hopefully that won't last long.
Good luck! Adrienne