Re: [IP] Soft-sets Poping out

     I know exactly how you feel!!  Colby goes through sometimes 2 sets or
more a day!!  Started off with the quick sets, didn't work, been using soft
sets, but like you, they keep popping out!!  VERY FRUSTRATING!!!   I am now
trying the sillouhete, which my brother uses.  For a kid I'm surprised he
didn't holler about having to insert by hand, but he said it "only hurt a
little".  So if these work better, we will switch to them!  MM is going to be
sick of hearing from me very soon!!  LOL  I have had as many as 6 peices of
tape on his site at once, but still pop out and have bent cannula every time!!
      So know that you are not alone in the problem!!
       Donna ( frustrated mom)