Re: [IP] Dragging Feet

We had the same type of circumstance, I had contacted a medical supply co.
in Florida because they would write off my portion of the pump if I needed
them to. We had an appt. with the endo in three days, and the lady from Fl.
had already called saying it was sitting there waiting on the endo to send
her paper. It was faxed and we had the pump the next day.
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 9
Elkmont, AL