[IP] Diet Green Tea, et al

Beware. Some are technically "Diet" but some do contain honey.  A very
pretty bottle of Green tea with ginsing, has trace amounts of honey in it.

Diet BRSIK tea has about 4g CHO in a 12 oz can.

Labels can be misleading. On fat free cool whip...(Chat last night) I
pointed out there are oils used in the ingrediants.  Now I get the regular
and d*** the other's empty promises. I go in eyes wide open for that, but
still do drink diet sodas and teas.

Jenny Sutherland