[IP] Problems with 508

I am replying to a message by Jane who was talking
about how her 508 messed up within a month. Mine did
the same thing! The first time it was a malfunction
with the batteries. The second time, the pump started
beeping in the middle of a restaurant, and then just
went blank! Both pumps had to be replaced, but the one
I have now if working just fine, I have been on the
508 a year and 2 months! Just wanted you to know, I
have had problems too!

Do You Yahoo!?