Re: [IP] Domestic Disturbances? (AM hypo) is there a formula?

email @ redacted wrote:
> My pump trainer (who is diabetic herself) mentioned a similar ratio.  She suggested 1 unit for every 50 points over 150.  She called it a correction bolus.  Sounds very similar.
i may be missing something on this thread but don't we all react
differently? i thought the thing to do is on a "normal" day, after
basils are established and when you are between 100-150, bolus 1 unit.
or 2. check your BG every hour for the next couple of hours. do the math
and you know how much a unit of insulin will drop you.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99