[IP] Re: Welcome to all the new people

> WOW!!!!! Looks like there was an explosion of new
> people on the list! I don't have time to say hi and
> welcome all of you individually so I shout out a big
> WELCOME to all the new comers

It would take forever for any of us to welcome all the new people since there
are upwards to 3,500 on this list. What if several did? Welcomes should be
done privately - even then I select particular ones who may live near me, etc.
Once in awhile special circumstance will come through that warrant a public
posting. This list is different than any others (I think) with the massive
numbers so we can't be welcoming each one, each time. YMMV (~_^)

Have you ever been just as sure you were right - but wrong?