Re: [IP] Domestic Disturbances? (AM hypo)

Sherry Compton wrote:
 I am SICK of being diabetic.  I'm sick of having so many things out of
my control.
> Sometimes I just want to scream.
don't blame you a bit, it happens. one thing that might help is to have
some cake icing in a tube or glucose gel on hand. your husband might be
able to rub it on your gums while you are unconcious, from what i
understand there is no danger of choking. and of course there's
glaucagon (spelling?).

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99