Re: [IP] numbness in hands and feet

>>> I too have those same problems.  They started about a month ago.  I could
be watching v or reading and my feet and/or hands feels
numb-like they fell asleep.  My bgs r good. I don't know what  is exacly
happening, but it is happening too frequently!! Jamie >>>

Just a *possibility* here. Years ago I would sit in a certain chair and my
legs would go numb - equally. I told the dr. it was that chair only. He said
its frame was kind of sticking up at the front and cutting the circulation
off. So, my Q to you: Do you sit in the chair to read and watch TV and this
could be happening? Just a thought. Don't know about the hands thing. (~_^)

Proverbs 29:11 A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till