RE: [IP] Soft-sets Poping out

One word:  MASTISOL.  Will make those little suckers stick like never
before.

You can order a big bottle of it from Minimed for about $25.  Call
Minimed and ask for their "tape kit" and they will send you out a big
sample package with includes a sample of Mastisol.

I just smear it around the area (am still experimenting with this) and
put a bit on the "wings" before insertion.  My sites have not come out
since starting using it two weeks ago and they were popping out like
crazy from sweating before that.  I also use antiperspirant in the area
as well which helps keep the moisture down.

There are similar sticky substances available, but this one works well,
unless your skin is sensitive to it.  YMMV.

Good luck!

-sara-

[DM since 10/86 - pumping MM508 since 5/01]