Re: [IP] Re: I need some supervision

  Is it a problem running around with
> insulin, will it spoil?

I always carry around a bottle of insulin with me and
have never had one spoil in the heat. It depends on
where you live I guess (I live in NYC).
Some people just carry an emergency syringe in case a
site pulls out and they draw insulin from the tubing.
I carry the bottle of insulin, a couple of infusion
sets and IV 3000 Tape (in my purse) because I've had
some sites that didn't work and I had to change while
out of the house. You'll figure out pretty quickly
what you feel is necessary to have with you wherever
you go.
Good luck!

Do You Yahoo!?