[IP] AM Hypo

"Sherry:  Are you nursing your baby?  I was wondering if nursing could cause
your blood sugar to drop?!"

No, that's the main reason I stopped breast feeding after only two weeks.  I was having trouble with it anyway, but my levels were going crazy.  I was passing out alot. If I had known my levels wouldn't improve much after stopping, I might have stayed with it longer.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Fighting a rebound high all morning now....