Re: [IP] Domestic Disturbances? (AM hypo) is there a formula?

In a message dated 7/19/2001 10:21:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My pump trainer (who is diabetic herself) mentioned a similar ratio.  She
> suggested 1 unit for every 50 points over 150.  She called it a correction
> bolus.

My ratios are different depending on the time of day.  In the morning 1 unit
drops me about 50 points, and from dinnertime on throughout the night, 1 unit
drops me 100 points!  Quite a difference!!  This is something my CDE and I
figured out through trial and error, when we saw that one unit was dropping
my sugars too low if given as a correction bolus in the evening.

Kelly -- diabetic 27.5 years, pumping 6.5 years