Re: [IP] Dragging Feet

Matt-
 I agree.  It is an emotional rollercoaster anyway,
nevermind when you finally know what you want, it's
within your reach, yet you still have to fight for it.
 It's so frustrating..I understand that they (Endos,
etc.) have to take precautions, but it makes me sick
that I can't make my own decisions..ya know?  But keep
with it..make the calls, do your own research and show
them what you know.  Be upfront and as agressive as
you can without being mean.  It's definitely worth the
fight!  Keep it up and vent to us :)
Good luck!
Tarsha
<Took two months from when my doc finally said I could
start it and when I actually started pumping>