From: David Bellman [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 7:02 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Domestic Disturbances? (AM hypo) is there a formula?

 I understand how frustrated you are Sherry, I get
that way to but for an opposite reason. How much
insulin do I bolus when it is a high sugar reading. Is
there a magical formula or do you through a dart at a
dart board and so oh ok I guess I will take that
amount. I have caused a many hypo before I was on the
pump because of this elusive number of units. Any
suggestions from out there in diabetic land???

David Bellman
mm 7/17/01
akron, oh