[IP] Re: disetronic samples

Hi Everyone~

I've been on the pump 24 hrs, so far so good!!!!

Last week I e-mailed disetronic asking for samples, was told I needed a
prescription to get samples.  I e-mailed back that I was a MM user, and I
wasn't interested in asking dr. for rx for a sample.  I thanked them for
responding.  This morning I get an e-mail, please send your address, the
samples are on the way.  Its just depends on who you get on what day.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the encouragement and support that I have
received from all of you.  There has been more anxiety to this process than I
had anticipated.

Jan Clinthorne