From: David Bellman [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 10:02 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Domestic Disturbances? (AM hypo) is there a formula?

 I understand how frustrated you are Sherry, I get
that way to but for an opposite reason. How much
insulin do I bolus when it is a high sugar reading. Is
there a magical formula or do you through a dart at a
dart board and so oh ok I guess I will take that
amount. I have caused a many hypo before I was on the
pump because of this elusive number of units. Any
suggestions from out there in diabetic land???

David Bellman
mm 7/17/01
akron, oh

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION
THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to this e-mail indicating in subject line "Received in error"
and then delete the message you received. Thank you.