[IP] Re: Pets of diabetics

 I have 4 cats all have there own personality- one in paticular, Flower, never likes to be held, never sleeps on top of you, is basically in her own world- However, on 3 different occassions she has stood on top of me, meowed loudly and scratched at the covers to wake me from a deep sleep- being irritated at first, I sat up and realized I was having a low blood sugar- after checking it was 23 the first time she did this, 35 the second time it happened and recently 50- Had it not been for Flower- who knows what would have happened- again I have 4 cats and she is the only one who does this- maybe some animals like some people have a 6th sense.
  insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:
insulin-pumpers-digest Thursday, July 19 2001 Volume 05 : Number 299

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IP] Pets and 'betic people
Re: [IP] numbness in hands and feet
Re: [IP] Carbs to Raising Glucose Ratio
[IP] KETONES IN 4 HOURS??????
Re: [IP] [ip] viral causes for iddm
Re: [IP] KETONES IN 4 HOURS??????
[IP] [ip] viral causes for iddm
[IP] LaPorte, Indiana - O.T.
Re: [IP] numbness in hands and feet
[IP] Arizona diet tgreen tea?
Re: [IP] Carbs to Raising Glucose Ratio
Re: [IP] 508- coupon for 511?
Re: [IP] Arizona diet tgreen tea?
Re: [IP] viral causes for iddm
[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #297
[IP] IP: Ketones in 4 hours YES!
Re: [IP] pets and their diabetic people
Re: [IP] Pets and 'betic people
Re: [IP] Dragging Feet
[IP] numbness in hands & feet
Profile of Jennifer L. Mayhew
[IP] Re: Profile of Debbie Hoffmann
[IP] WOO HOO...PUMP JAMBOREE IN CHICAGO!!!
Re: [IP] Arizona diet tgreen tea?
Re: [IP] viral causes for iddm
Re: [IP] Re: Profile of Debbie Hoffmann
Re: [IP] Pets and 'betic people
Re: [IP] Carbs to Raising Glucose Ratio
Re: [IP] Pump Approaved
Re: [IP] Re:biochemical lnk between illness and depression
Re: [IP] Dragging Feet
[IP] Re: Profile of Lauren Dunn
Re: [IP] HOLLISTER SPRAY VS MASTISOL...AGAIN
[IP] THURSDAY NIGHT CHAT TIME!!
Re: [IP] Re:biochemical lnk between illness and depression
[IP] Re: Profile of Kalia Atchley
[IP] To all the new people!
Re: [IP] Re: Pets and their diabetic people
Re: : [IP] WOO HOO...PUMP JAMBOREE IN CHICAGO!!!
Re: [IP] 508- coupon for 511?