Re: [IP] Domestic Disturbances? (AM hypo) is there a formula?

Granted I have no magic formula, but I find if I dose
0.5 units for every 20 points I want to drop my
sugars, it works very well.  I mentioned this to my
endo on my last appt and his wife (also diabetic on
the 508) uses the same "formula."  For example, if my
sugar is 200 and I want to drop to around 120, I would
dose 2.0 units.  While this may not work for everyone,
it may work for some.  Try it and see what happens.

Brandon